The Brief for Fuller’s Feastival 2017
The brief from our clients, D3 Events, was to transform the buffalo barn at Laverstoke Park Farm into a wonderful, magical forest for the breweries general managers and head chefs annual conference. The conference will host a conference in the morning, then training and break out sessions for the delegates during the day, before a band entertain them into the night where they will sleep under the stars in luxury bell tents.
We provided the lighting, sound, video and atmospherics for the event to create the wow factor for the delegates, and then an environment that develops throughout the day and into the night, where the beauty of the barn and farm site come to life with up lighters, festoon and fairy lights placed around the site.
To name but a few bits of kit that came with us on the Fuller’s Feastival event:
- d&b Audiotechnik Sound systems, E12 tops, E15-Subs, and E8’s as delays and fills
- Digico S21 FOH desk with 32/16way D Rack
- Sennhiser G3 EW100 Radio mics
- Panasonic RZ-970 Full HD Laser Projector
- Showtec 3300 Zoom LED Washes
- Prolyte H30v Truss
Blackmagic ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K, with BM Smartview HD and Duo
- iWall Social Media and Text Feed